ITIL Exam results do not share the exact question one misses due to exam confidentiality. You do however get some feedback, but only by section. For example, if there were 8 questions in a section and you scored 5 correctly you would get 62.5% for that section. You can then… Read More
- Question – What’s the difference between Service Pack and Service Offer?
- Does PeopleCert have a process that accommodates people with visual impairment to take exams?
- ITIL 4 – Now Everyone Can Make Sense of IT
- Four Reasons You Should Care About ITIL 4
- Is it possible to find out which questions you missed on an ITIL exam?