The ITIL 4 Foundation Bridge course is designed for ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate holders. The ITIL 4 Foundation Bridge course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes between ITIL V3 and ITIL 4 and will assist you in preparing to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam effectively and efficiently.
Please note that this course is specifically designed for individuals you have studied and passed the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam. It is NOT designed for individuals who are new to ITIL or IT Service Management. If you are new to ITIL or IT Service Management, then you will need to take the Full ITIL 4 Foundation Training course.
Why Take ITIL 4 From GogoTraining?
GogoTraining is the leading on-demand education provider for ITIL Training. Our courses are Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert and taught by Industry Experts Dr. Suzanne Van Hove and Doug Tedder. Suzanne and Doug's accomplishments are noted below. If you want to learn with the best, then Suzanne and Doug are the instructors for you.
- Suzanne has over 20 years experience in IT Service Management
- She was named as of the 2018 Top 25 Thought Leaders in the field - HDI Survey
- She is the Convenor for SC40/WG2 - the group that creates and maintains the ICO/IEC 20000 series of standards
- She is a lead author of VeriSM™
- Suzanne received itSMF USA's Lifetime Achievement Award
- She has trained over 10,000 students in ITIL, ISO 20000, COBIT 5 and VeriSM
- In addition to consulting and teaching courses for major corporations and institutions, Suzanne also teaches Service Management principles at several universities around the globe.
- Doug has nearly 20 years' experience in IT Service Management
- Doug was named by HDI as one of the 2018 Top ITSM 25 Thought Leaders
- He is a conributing author of the VeriSM and co-author of the VeriSM Pocket Guide
- Doug was names an "IT Industry Legend" in 2016 by Cherwell Software
- Doug provides IT Service Management consulting for major corporations and institutions globally
What is ITIL 4?
ITIL 4 combines the best of ITIL 3 and expands it to include the key principals of Digital Transformation providing a larger systems application of ITIL into the enterprise. This brings ITIL into the fast-paced complex world we live in. ITIL 4 is designed to give organizations a comprehensive system for the management of information technology in our modern service economy. In so doing it covers the full delivery and sustenance of tech-enabled products and provides guiding tools to for the interface of IT into the wider business strategy.
Who Needs to Take ITIL 4 Foundation?
- Everyone who is ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Everyone who is new to ITIL getting ITIL Foundation Certified for the first time
- All ITIL V3 Certificate holders who want to understand what ITIL 4 covers in order to prepare their organizations to adopt and adapt ITIL 4 into their organization
Prepare for Certification
This course is designed to prepare students to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam which leads to the internationally recognized ITIL 4 Foundation Certification. In this course you will receive video instruction by Dr. Van Hove, course materials, an exercise guide, sample exams, the syllabus and 1 year access to the course and Dr. Van Hove to ask questions.
Course Text Book
It is strongly recommended that students read, reveiw and study the official AXELOS ITIL 4 Foundation Handbook prior to sitting for the exam.
You may purchase this course by itself or with an ITIL 4 Foundation Exam Voucher. Exam vouchers are valid 1 year from the date of purchase.
What Comes With The Course
- Instructor Video Lectures
- Course Materials
- Course Examples & Exercises
- Sample Exams
- Course Transcript
- Certificate of Completion
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Key concepts of IT service management
- ITIL's guiding principles and how they assist an organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions of service management
- ITIL's service value system and its components including the service value chain and service value streams
- Key ITIL practices
- How to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam
- Successfuly prepare to pass the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
- You MUST hold the ITIL V3 Foundaiton Certificate
- If you are new to ITIL or IT Service Management you will need to attend the full ITIL 4 Foundation course.