The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Certification is a senior level course/certification designed for individuals with three (3) or more years of management experience. It focuses on the importance and challenges of creating an appropriate digital strategy to enable success across departments and organizations. It also looks at how the digital business strategy can (and should) be integrated into the IT strategy and aligned with the wider organization’s goals.
The course explores the use of the ITIL framework to support organizations in their digital transformation journey by providing a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges and utilizing the potential of modern technology to get the most value from digital technology. It also adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts into strategic levels among companies and business leaders.
- This course is taught by ITIL Expert and IT Service Management Leader, Dr. Suzanne Van Hove.
- When you take this course you have direct access to Suzanne to ask questions and gain from her experience.
- This course in a self-paced on-demand course so you drive your training schedule.
- The course comes with 1 Year Access
- Course Materials
- You will receive 4 Case Study Assignments that Dr. Van Hove will grade.
- Sample Exams
- Exam Advice
ITIL 4 Practices
The course covers the following ITIL 4 practices to enable students to understand the factors that contribute to success in this arena:
- Architecture Management
- Measurement and Reporting
- Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
- Service Financial Management
- Strategy Management
- Workforce and Talent Management
Who Should Take This Course?
This course is designed for professionals across organizations who would like guidance and certification in the practices that will enable them to help craft a digital vision, shape an IT and business strategy and drive organizational change including:
- IT Service Managers
- Business Directors
- Heads of Departments
- Experienced Professionals looking to advanced their career
- Seasoned Project Managers and Business Analysts who want to learn about IT Strategy
In This Course You Will Learn:
- How to use ITIL Guiding Principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Understand the concepts of
- Digital and IT Strategy its relationship to the Service Value System (SVS) and the Service Value Chain
- Be able to explain and understand how these concepts work together to create value in digitally and informationally transformed markets
- Know why organizations need to change the way they do business in markets that experience digital and IT disruption
- Understand how organization use digital and IT strategy to stay viable in markets that have been disrupted by digital technology
- Know which approaches are possible to achieve customer/market and operational excellence
- How to successfully advocate for the implementation of a digital and IT strategy
- How to implement a digital and IT strategy
All students must have a minimum of three (3) years IT Managerial Experience in order to qualify to take this course.
There are two paths to qualifying to take the Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) Course:
- Take and complete the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification
- Take and complete the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certification
Please note that if you are ITIL 4 Managing Professional Certified, after you take and successfully complete the DITS course you will have the DITS Certification and the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Designation. If you come to this course from the ITIL 4 Foundation Certification, then you will need to take this course and the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Direct, Plan and Improve Course to hold the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Designation.