Why Take ITIL 4 From GogoTraining?
GogoTraining is the leading on-demand education provider for ITIL Training. Our courses are Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert and taught by Industry Expert Dr. Suzanne Van Hove. Suzanne's accomplishments are noted below and when you take this course you receive direct access to Dr. Van Hove to ask questions. If you want to learn with the best, then Suzanne is the instructor for you.
- Suzanne has over 20 years experience in IT Service Management
- She was named as of the 2018 Top 25 Thought Leaders in the field - HDI Survey
- She is the Convenor for SC40/WG2 - the group that creates and maintains the ICO/IEC 20000 series of standards
- She is a lead author of VeriSM™
- Suzanne received itSMF USA's Lifetime Achievement Award
- She has trained over 10,000 students in ITIL, ISO 20000, COBIT 5 and VeriSM
- In addition to consulting and teaching courses for major corporations and institutions, Suzanne also teaches Service Management principles at several universities around the globe.
What is ITIL 4?
ITIL 4 combines the best of ITIL 3 and expands it to include the key principals of Digital Transformation providing a larger systems application of ITIL into the enterprise. This brings ITIL into the fast-paced complex world we live in. ITIL 4 is designed to give organizations a comprehensive system for the management of information technology in our modern service economy. In so doing it covers the full delivery and sustenance of tech-enabled products and provides guiding tools to for the interface of IT into the wider business strategy.
Who Needs to Take ITIL 4 Foundation?
- Everyone who is ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Everyone who is new to ITIL getting ITIL Foundation Certified for the first time
- All ITIL V3 Certificate holders who want to understand what ITIL 4 covers in order to prepare their organizations to adopt and adapt ITIL 4 into their organization
Prepare for Certification
This course is designed to prepare students to sit for the ITIL 4 Foundation Exam which leads to the internationally recognized ITIL 4 Foundation Certification. In this course you will receive video instruction by Dr. Van Hove, course materials, an exercise guide, sample exams, the syllabus and 1 year access to the course and Dr. Van Hove to ask questions.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Key concepts of IT service management
- ITIL's guiding principles and how they assist an organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The four dimensions of service management
- ITIL's service value system and its components including the service value chain and service value streams
- Key ITIL practices
- How to prepare for the ITIL 4 Foundation exam