Answer by Doug Tedder ITIL 4 defines a service offering as a description of one or more services, designed to meet the needs of a target consumer group. This could include any combination of service actions, access to resources, or a transfer of goods. ITIL V3 described a “service package”,… Read More
- Question – What’s the difference between Service Pack and Service Offer?
- Does PeopleCert have a process that accommodates people with visual impairment to take exams?
- ITIL 4 – Now Everyone Can Make Sense of IT
- Four Reasons You Should Care About ITIL 4
- Is it possible to find out which questions you missed on an ITIL exam?